View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 22:21   #4
Snuffles
the keepr of the Veil

Re: Dumbledore's trust in Snape

Quote:
Originally Posted by halliemei
would agree with it, but I really like the theory that VM was limiting HIS kills because of the horcrux thing --thus the reason he asked Lily to "step aside".
I dont' think the horcrux thing works every single time that you commit murder. Wouldn't you have to do complex spells and everything in order to create a horcrux of your soul? Because otherwise, all the death eaters would have bunches of horcruxes of their souls, too.

ANYWAY,
I'm not really sure about the Lily thing. I think there's something more to it than that. In my theory, i think Snape helped Dumbledore out in a really tight spot once--might have saved his life, even. For example, Dumbledore might have been a death eater, or have had experience when he was in a fatal situation against Voldemort before, and Snape came rushing in, saving his life & "turning" his back on Snape.

this is still an undeveloped theory, so i'm just blabbering.
"Saintlike," he murmured.
"What's wrong with him? croaked Fred, looking terrified. "Is his mind affected?"
"Saintlike," repeated George, opening his eyes and looking up at his brother. "You see...I'm holy. Holey, Fred, geddit?"
"Pathetic," he told George. "Pathetic! With the whole wide world of ear-related humor before you, you go for holey!"

"NOT MY DAUGTER, YOU B****!" -Mrs. Weasely

We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one,
And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun!
"Really gives a feeling for the scope and tragedy of the thing, doesn't it?" said Ron.
Snuffles is offline   Reply With Quote