View Single Post
Old 15-03-2005, 07:17   #7
Hermione
Auror

Re: Is it all relative??

Excellent ideas Padma and Sirus Potter Fan! You guys really took this to a whole new level. I am liking this thread.

I like the idea of the last remaining heirs going head to head. But what about the heirs of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff? Maybe it will be a great 3-1 battle. Or even more interesting, a 2-2. Who would come to Slytherin's aid?

I like the speculation that Fawkes is just an animagus, but there are some holes in that theory. How would Godric Gryffindor still be alive? Yes, the pheniox is immortal, but is Fawkes is the animal form of Godric Gryffindor, he is not a pheniox, he is a human disguised as a pheniox. Therefore woulld he still be able to live forever? How would he be alive now?

I don't know if Harry will actually get to meet Godric Gryffindor. The closest I would think he could come would be through a pensive, but wouldn't Godric have died long before anyone here now was alive? Perhaps an antique pensive, another wizard's thoughts from when he was alive? This could be a valueable resource for the Order and for Harry.

Is there such a thing as a Hogwarts historian? Besides Hermione, who has memorized Hogwarts, A History is there anyone around who could tell the historyof Hogwarts? What about Professor Binns? They seem to largly ignore him, because he is a drearly, mundane ghost, but what if he had valueable information about Godric Gryffindor?

Is there a picture or painting og Godric Gryffindor? Would Harry look like him? That could be interesting.