Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > Discussion on Deathly Hallows > Deathly Hallows Speculation

Deathly Hallows Speculation A place to get in your early predictions about what is going to be unveiled

Old 15-07-2007, 22:08   #1
Hoggy Warty Hogwarts
Outside Playing Quidditch

Talking Celebration of Deathly Hallows

Ok i was thinking that maybe we should have a party or celebration on the release of the final book on here and make it a night we can all get on and talk about either things to come (our thoughts if b4 it comes out) or our opinions and things (if after it comes out but at least 4 days later) which ever everyone thinks is better or even both for that matter, i think it would be a laugh to see what we all say if we have a few to drink but of course you dont have to drink its entirely up to each and everyone of us but i think after all the years for us to be coming online and talking for so long that it would be fun what say all of you? ALZ?
Hoggy Warty Hogwarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2007, 06:33   #2
Sirius Potter Fan
Night Patroll

Re: Celebration of Deathly Hallows

well . . . we would need more of a chat room than a message board . . . but it does sound like quite a bit of fun . . . only thing is the time differences . . . of course you Brits and Ausies can chat, then those of us in the States can chat, and maybe a few Brits will hang around . . .Would be cool to have a real chat situation! Alz???? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!

There is no place I know to compare with pure imagination; living there you'll be free, if you truly wish to be.
_Willy Wonka

Murphy's Law: "Whatever can go wrong, will."

Mad-eye Moody's Law: "Murphy was an optimist!"
Sirius Potter Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2007, 15:30   #3
Hoggy Warty Hogwarts

Well i would definately stick around to chat with everyone it would be fun though wouldnt it
Old 16-07-2007, 16:39   #4
Hoggy Warty Hogwarts

I didnt know where else to put this so i thought here might do, but i was reading things on thesnitch and seen this:

There will be tears, Waterstone's are setting up a helpline for addicts!
Old 18-07-2007, 19:24   #5
Alz
Head Unspeakable

Sadly, I couldn't get this setup in the timelines we have now. Best I can do is try and get this working post book and perhaps we can have a chat/debate post book?
There are other ways I could set this up but it would take a little time and I would have preferred to have it integrated with the site so people don't have to re-register etc
'Please, please, please, no ... not that, not that, I'll do anything ...'

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

'Merely taking your life would not satisfy me..'
Dumbledore - OoTP "The only one he ever feared" Pg895
Alz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 19:36   #6
Piper
TFH Graduate

There is a chat server called buzzen,
http://www.buzzen.com,
It's free and fairly simple to use. Anyone can set up pretty well any kind of room. I help run a political chat room there, we have Aussies, Brits, Canadians, even a guy in Thailand that comes in some and of course the US. The owner gets control of the room and can ban anyone who comes in scrolling, cursing etc. Others can be hosted to help out. To register you do have to give an email address, but just to chat, you can be a guest without any registration.

Just a thought.
Piper is offline   Reply With Quote