Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > Welcome to The Final Horcrux > All the information you need about The Final Horcrux

All the information you need about The Final Horcrux "Whoever's nearest the receiver, dial six two four four two!"

Closed Thread

Old 26-09-2004, 05:11   #1
Alz
Head Unspeakable

Exclamation The Final Horcrux Site Map

The Final Horcrux Site Map
- A guide to the site of The Final Horcrux -

Forums
"Just a few more words now that we're all fed and watered..."
The following forums are visible to all members and non-members of The Final Horcrux. Threads in these forums may only be started by staff, with the exception of the Welcome Forum. These forums contain any and all information you need to know about the site.
"Whoever's nearest the receiver, dial six two four four two!"
This forum contains all the main information about The Final Horcrux. In here, you may find the Site Rules & Guidelines, a description of the site and who should join, bios on the staff, and, of course, the Site Map!
"... but if you look at the Daily Prophet tomorrow..."
The Community News forum contains all the latest information about the site itself. Site updates and announcements from the Administrator, among other things, may be found here.
"That's a majority - motion passed!"
This section of the site features polls regarding the community of The Final Horcrux. Please make sure to stop in and vote on the latest topic.
"Why, I am growing quite sentimental ... But look, Harry! My true family returns ..."
This forum is the place where we welcome new members to the site. If you have just registered, come on in and introduce yourself! And welcome!
"Listening to the news! Again? 'Well, it changes everyday, you see...' "
The following forums are visible to all members and non-members of The Final Horcrux. Threads in these forums may only be started by staff, with the exception of the Unconfirmed Rumors forum.
"Our readers have the right to know the truth..."
This forum is the place to find the latest news in the world of Harry Potter film. Curious as to how the filming of OotP is going? Wondering about new casting calls? Well, this is the place to find any recent information relating to the HP movies!
"The Prophet exists to sell itself, you silly girl."
The The Final Horcrux Book News forum is for any and all new updates on the books! Curious about how far JKR is in writing HBP? Wondering if she has released any new information about the future in the world of Harry Potter? Check out today's headlines and find out!
"I'm serious, Hermione, She'll dig something up on you-"
You've read the news - now, what do you think? The Book & Film News Polls forum is where members can express their opinions on any of the latest Potter headlines! Make sure to stop in and vote on the latest!
"The Quibbler's rubbish, Everyone knows that!"
We've all seen unconfirmed rumors about Harry Potter books and films somewhere on the net! This forum is for you to post any unconfirmed rumors that you come across. Many of these usually add to or support some great theories - so share them with us!
"… choose a niffler, an’ get ready ter set ’em loose."
Do you like to read any news about the latest happenings in the world of Harry Potter? This forum is the home of Hedwig, the The Final Horcrux Delivery Owl. Our very own Owl Post Operative delivers any and all news from some of the leading Potter News websites, including The Leaky Cauldron, allowing us to keep up with all the latest headlines!
"I deal with facts, Miss Granger, not myths and legends ..."
The following forums are visible to all members and non-members of The Final Horcrux. Threads in these forums may be started by any members.
Official JKRowling Website info
Interested to see if JK Rowling has updated her website lately, but don’t want to spend half an hour trying to figure it out for yourself? Check out this forum, which contains the latest information straight off JKR’s website! This forum also includes helpful hints to gaining access to some of the more secret parts of her site - and a complete set of directions if you’re still having trouble!
"Look! I think I've got an unaspected planet! Oooh, which one's that, Professor?"
The Potter Trivia forum is a section for any and all random facts about Harry Potter. This is the place for anything trivial, but factual!
"I got this out of the library weeks ago for a bit of light reading ..."
The Potter Reference forum is the place where you can find a wide variety of facts on the wizarding world. This forum contains lists of characters, spells, magical objects, and the like, as well as copies of many interviews given by JKR. So, if you have a list of your own or a fact you need to double-check, the Potter Reference section is your place to be!
"What's comin' will come, and we'll meet it when it does ..."
The following forums are visible to all members and non-members of The Final Horcrux. Threads in these forums may be started by any members.
"The dog must be guarding Flamel's Philosopher's Stone ..."
The PS/SS Septology forum contains discussions about the first installment in the HP series. These topics are all about the storyline - so feel free to discuss anything from Harry's Invisibility Cloak to the Stone itself!
"In my fifth year, The Chamber of Secrets was opened ..."
The CoS Septology forum contains discussions about the second installment in the HP series. These topics are all about the storyline - so feel free to discuss anything from the Weasley's flying car to Riddle's diary or the Chamber of Secrets!
"If Black can break out of Azkaban ..."
The PoA Septology forum contains discussions about the third installment in the HP series. These topics are all about the storyline - so feel free to discuss anything from the Knight Bus to the Marauder's Map!
"I don't know who put my name in the Goblet of Fire ..."
The GoF Septology forum contains discussions about the fourth installment in the HP series. These topics are all about the storyline - so feel free to discuss anything from the Quidditch World Cup to the Triwizard Tournament!
"Is anyone going to bother telling me what the Order of the Phoenix ..."
The OotP Septology forum contains discussions about the fifth installment in the HP series. These topics are all about the storyline - so feel free to discuss anything from Dumbledore's Army to the Ministry of Magic!
"so complicated, so diverse, that predicting the future is a very difficult business indeed"
"He looked rather like an old lion ..."
The Half-Blood Prince Speculation forum is the place for any and all speculation or theories about what will happen in Book 6. These theories are usually based on bits of information from the previous five books, but sometimes include other reasonable theories as well!
"... Scar." THE END
We obviously don't know as much about Book 7 as we would like to, but right now what we do know is still enough to speculate upon. This forum includes theories and discussions regarding possible plot points in Book 7 - so if you have any ideas about what may happen in the last book - then go here!
"The One with the Power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches ... "
The General Septology forum is for speculation not specific to either book 6 or book 7. If you aren't sure whether your theory would work out in HBP or Book 7, place it in here!
"Several witches and wizards were looking at him curiously ..."
"The four long house tables were packed with chattering students ..."
This forum is for any facts, theories, or speculation on the student characters from Hogwarts, Durmstrang, or Beauxbatons. Whether it's about Draco or Harry, Viktor or Fleur, or Cedric or Neville - any discussions about students characters belong here!
"Them! Don' listen properly, do they? Don' look properly either."
Whether it's about Vernon, Petunia, Dudley, or any other Muggle character in Harry Potter, you can find it here! This forum contains any facts, theories, or speculation on people from the Muggle world!
"Kill the Spare ..."
From any Death Eater to Lord Voldemort himself - any facts, theories, or speculation about the evil characters belong here. Beware! This forum contains any and all things evil!
"The thing Harry had taken to be a pile of rags gave a prolonged, grunting snore ..."
This forum is for any facts, theories, or speculation on any other characters that are not students, Muggles, or evil characters. These discussions include, but are certainly not limited to, those on Order members, Ministry workers, Squibs, or creatures like Dobby!
"Harry noticed the emblem embroidered on their chests: a wand and a bone, crossed."
"All we'd need would be some Polyjuice Potion ..."
Have any ideas that we can use to improve The Final Horcrux? This forum is for all site suggestions - if you have an idea or two, shout them out! You never know, we might be able to pull it off!
"You want Spell Damage, fourth floor. Just like it says on the floor guide ..."
Found a problem? Please share it with us! This forum is for reporting any issues you may be having with the site. The sooner you tell us, the faster we can fix it!
"No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood"
.. Only we do. This forum is the place for our community surveys that we use to try to make The Final Horcrux a better place for you to enjoy! If you have a moment, we ask that you please stop in and take the latest survey to give us ideas as to what you would like to see! Thanks!
-----------------------------------

Joinable Forums
"When two Neptunes appear in the sky, a midget in glasses is being born"
The following forums are public-joinable, meaning they are only accessible to those who choose to do so. However, only TFH Graduates and above may participate in the Wild Speculation discussions.
"Krum attacked Crouch, no-wait for it, then stunned himself!"
This Wild Speculation forum contains discussions on more eccentric theories regarding the characters of Harry Potter. We dismiss nothing as too "out there" - so feel free to share and discuss nearly any theories you may have about the characters of Harry Potter!
"It's obvious what this means, there'll be loads of fog tonight"
This Wild Speculation forum contains discussions on more eccentric theories regarding the storyline of Harry Potter. We dismiss nothing as too "out there" - so feel free to share and discuss nearly any theories you may have about a plotline that may have much more to it than initially meets the eye!
"a boy in my dormitory said if I develop the film in the right potion, the pictures'll move."
The following forums are public-joinable, meaning they are only accessible to those who choose to do so. However, only TFH Graduates and above may participate in the Movie discussions.
"Is my past ..."
This forum is all about the Harry Potter movies that have already been released. Be it SS/PS, CoS, or PoA - it goes in here! If you have anything on topic to say about these movies, join up.
"... Present ..."
This forum is all about the Harry Potter movies that are in the pipeline. Here we talk about the casting and filming of the Potter movies that are going on right now! If you have anything on topic to say about this, join up.
"... and future Harry Potter ..."
This forum is all about the future of Harry Potter film! From the castings of future movies, to rumors about where the films will be shot - if its about the future of the Potter movies - it belongs in here! If you have anything on topic to say about this, join up.
"The Quibbler! You think people will take him seriously if he's published in The Quibbler?"
The following forums are public-joinable, meaning they are only accessible to those who choose to do so. However, only TFH Graduates and above may participate in the Quibbler discussions.
"Dear Tom, I can't remember what I did on the night of Hallowe'en"
This forum is for those of us who perhaps see ourselves as the next JK Rowling or have a different twist to add to the Harry Potter stories. Please be sure to read the Fanfic rules and make sure your story complies with them before posting anything of your own here.
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."
This forum is for those of us who perhaps see ourselves as the next JK Rowling or have a different twist to add to the Harry Potter stories. Here you can join in the Role Play forums with other members, and create your own havoc around the halls of Hogwarts!
"You will each write an essay, to be handed in to me …"
This forum is a link to the Articles section of the site, which contains a variety of pieces written by the members of The Final Horcrux. Such articles include those that are part of the ongoing The Final Horcrux Chapter by Chapter project. For more information on the Chapter by Chapter project, please see below. [Note: The Articles forum is also viewable to all members and non-members of The Final Horcrux via a link in the Navigation Bar at the top of every page.]
"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical.."
The following forums are public-joinable, meaning they are only accessible to those who choose to do so. However, only TFH Graduates and above may participate in the Analysis discussions.
"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon ..."
This Analysis forum is where the in-depth analysis which can be referred to as 'Human Sciences' can be found. This includes topics such as the analysis of language and writing in Harry Potter, as well as religious subjects, history, or philosophy.
"The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-Four"
This Analysis forum is where the in-depth analysis which can be referred to as 'Social Sciences' can be found. This includes topics that have to do with what happens in society, to include political science and sociology.
"Yeh get a lot o' funny folk in the Hog's Head ..."
The following forums are public-joinable, meaning they are only accessible to those who choose to do so. However, only TFH Graduates and above may participate in the Hog's Head discussions.
"A battered sign hung from a rusty bracket over the door ..."
Want to chat about your day? Do you want to get to know the other members better? Then step inside the Hog’s Head – although its probably best you bring your own glass if you want it to be a clean one!
Chapter by Chapter
The following forums are public-joinable, meaning they are only accessible to those who choose to do so. However, only TFH Graduates and above may participate in the Chapter by Chapter project. For more information regarding the Chapter by Chapter project, please click here.
Information & General Project Information
This forum is the main Chapter by Chapter forum where the basic information regarding the project can be found. It also contains information regarding each of the scheduled rounds, including the chapter assignments and working dates for each. This is a fun project - get involved now!
Project Final Submissions
Once you have finished your Chapter by Chapter submission, this is where it goes! Each chapter analysis includes a chapter summary, as well as other in depth details about what the chapter contains. Don’t forget to check out other members’ amazing contributions while you’re here!
Thread Ideas: Chapter by Chapter
This forum is the place for any potential thread ideas that you have developed while completing your Chapter by Chapter submission. Thread ideas may include anything that you find interesting or curious, or may even be a wild theory that you thought up as reading your chapter!
Septology: Chapter by Chapter
Find a quote that seems a bit suspicious to you? Think you’ve noticed something that may prove to be important? Describe your findings here, as this forum is the place for any clues your chapter may have contained that provide you with hints to the future of the Septology!
“Divination's at the top of North Tower"
The following forums are public-joinable, meaning they are only accessible to those who choose to do so. However, only TFH Graduates and above may participate in the Divination speculations. For more information about the Divination forums please click here.
Predicating the Half-Blood Prince
Here is the place for any predictions regarding the happenings of the Half-Blood Prince. Each prediction contains an educated guess about what may happen concerning a specific subject, along with a detailed explanation as to why this might occur. Other members vote on these predictions and post to agree or disagree with each, and when the book comes out, we will be able to see how many guesses were correct!
Predicating Book 7 - Untitled
This forum contains any and all predictions concerning the 7th book in the Harry Potter series. Threads in this forum contain predictions like those in the Half-Blood Prince Divination Forum, but instead pertain to the 7th installment.
Predicating Septology
This forum contains any and all predictions concerning the overall future of the Septology, whether it be for book 6 or book 7! Have a general prediction, but aren’t sure in which book it may occur? This is the place for it!
---------------

Extra Features

Private Messages
Private Messages (PM's) are a common forum feature. This system allows you to send personal e-mail-like messages to another member of The Final Horcrux. However, the PM system is only accessible to TFH Graduates and above. Please make sure you read the Site Rules & Guidelines regarding PMing - if you abuse it, you will lose it!
Shoutbox
The The Final Horcrux Shoutbox is located on the Main Forum Index page. Members may type messages into the shoutbox and have conversations with the members also online! Please make sure you read the Site Rules & Guidelines regarding the shoutbox - and don’t forget to stop in and say hi!
Marauder's Map
The Marauder's Map is a feature that will tell you what other members are currently online. It will also tell you what they are doing (such as PMing, reading a thread, or posting a reply to a thread) and what time they were doing so. In this way, you can tell if a member is still active around the site or if he or she went off and accidentally left himself logged in. Only TFH Graduates and above may view the 'Marauder's Map'.
'Please, please, please, no ... not that, not that, I'll do anything ...'

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

'Merely taking your life would not satisfy me..'
Dumbledore - OoTP "The only one he ever feared" Pg895

Last edited by Alz; 05-11-2005 at 13:23..
Closed Thread