Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > Wild Speculation Forum > Storyline conspiracy theory

Storyline conspiracy theory "It's obvious what this means, there'll be loads of fog tonight"

Old 01-09-2007, 16:28   #11
George
Tom Marvolo Riddle

Re: Ideas for the future... a request?

Everyone, thanks for your ideas so far!!!
I encourage you to keep them coming thick and fast. I'm liking what I hear; I have the beginnings of a concrete plot in my mind, but I want everyone to remember that my fanfic will contain BOTH Harry's last year at Hogwarts and his subsequent career.
I will not be so vain as to put a due date on top of my college work and my engagement (which took place this summer), but I'm hoping to have a couple of chapters (if not more) up by December. With a little luck, I'll start writing in about a month, after you've all had time to give me some more ideas, and to start thinking about it some more myself. I'll keep this site updated on the progress (as it is the source of all my plot info ... which you contribute), by posting chapters up in the fanfic section ..... for something to keep you busy in the meantime, see my fanfic entitled "Exploring".
So keep an eye out ... I've also registered on phoenixsong, a Harry fanfic website, where I'll be posting some short stories soon, under my penname, "Daedalus".
So, once again, thanks for all your ideas, and interest taken.

"There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it."

"I was ripped from my body, I was less than spirit, less than the meanest ghost- but still, I was alive."

"I, who have gone further than anybody along the path that leads to immortality. You know my goal- to conquer death."
George is offline   Reply With Quote