Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > Wild Speculation Forum > Storyline conspiracy theory

Storyline conspiracy theory "It's obvious what this means, there'll be loads of fog tonight"

Old 29-05-2006, 10:46   #11
Alz
Head Unspeakable

Re: Snape has a son

I dont see where he had time to have any kids - he was a DE from school - defected to the Order and then was a Professor at Hogwarts - I think the only person he really loved was the one person he lead to a downfall ... but that isnt an original thought!

Narcissa and Severus - you are having a laugh arent ya?
More chance of Snape and Bellatrix
'Please, please, please, no ... not that, not that, I'll do anything ...'

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

'Merely taking your life would not satisfy me..'
Dumbledore - OoTP "The only one he ever feared" Pg895
Alz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2006, 12:08   #12
Ana C.B.Rodrigues
Day dreamer

~Well I don't think that Snape would ever have anythin g with Lily Potter... as you may remeber, ehilst she was protecting him, Snape mistreated her, unless he loved her but refused to admit, anyhow... I can't imagine him him ever falling in love with Lily... as for Bellatrix... yeah sometimes we can foreshadow a close relationship... still I don't believe they would have anything together...It's unlikely to happen... Lestrange is married... and unless her husbanad dies I can't imagine a conservative family having divorce or something like that...
Old 30-05-2006, 10:54   #13
Alz
Head Unspeakable

I was joking about Bellatrix

I'm not saying the attraction was mutual between Lily and Snape - but we have enough to speculate - afterall why the heck would he care what happened to the Potters if he didnt like at least one of them ... he hated James and wouldnt give a damn about Harry ...

Returning back to topic - I think it would be really wierd to find out Snape had off-spring considering how openly evil he can be towards kids - not just talking Harry here - he has made nasty comments to Ron, Hermione and Neville in the past!

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

Old 11-06-2006, 11:13   #14
notposs
TFH Graduate

oo oo oo. I think I might mabie have found a tiny clue but it all helps I suppose. Now bare with me this is going to sound wild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBP
(Narcissa and Snape and Bellatrix talking)
'My only son ... my only son ...'
'You should be proud!' said Bellatrix ruthlessly. 'If I had sons, I would be glad to give them up to the service of the Dark Lord!'
Maybie she knows more than we do? Notice she said "If I had SONS" Why if they are talking about Narcissas only son does she say sons? Maybie Snape has one too?

"To the Dark Lord I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more. R.A.B."
R.A.B - HBP p569

notposs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:07   #15
Alz
Head Unspeakable

Well in the case of the Malfoys - we can clear that one up ..
In Toujours Pur tapestry in OoTP - the Malfoys appeared on there and there was only one single gold thread that lead to Draco - so I think it is safe to assume he is an only child ...
I think it would also show if Bellatrix had children - she was on there ... and let's face it she was locked up for 16 years!

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

Old 12-06-2006, 11:54   #16
notposs
TFH Graduate

no no no .. I mean ... Bellatrix says sons when Narcissa is talking about her 1 son draco. why does she say sonS? is it because Snape has a son too?

"To the Dark Lord I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more. R.A.B."
R.A.B - HBP p569

notposs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 06:05   #17
Edge_Head
TFH Graduate

I see what you mean notposs.

If he had a son maybe he was killed and hence his bitterness? Or both mother and son were killed by death eaters when Voldemort found out about Snape's family (maybe to manipulate him), and this may have been why he went to Dumbledore?
Edge_Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 16:15   #18
Arwan
TFH Graduate

wow! that was exactly what I thought when I read it. I have two theories. One, he has a son but just doesn't know yet! because who ever he loved took off without telling him she was pregnant because she found out he was involved with Voldemort and didn't want her child to be hurt or eventually join them. Hence his bitterness. Two, he has a loved one and son who Dumbledore has hidden and protected because snape was afraid that voldemort would find out and this is why his loyalty lies with Dumbledore, and he is bitter because he gave them up to keep them safe and missed out on his son growing up. Perhaps Dumbledore is his secret keeper!
Arwan is offline   Reply With Quote