Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > Book, Film news and Polls! > Official JKRowling Website info

Official JKRowling Website info All the information from JK Rowling's official site

Old 19-07-2007, 06:13   #11
Seeker615
Ghosthunter

Re: July 18 Diary Update!!!

I did read all the chapter titles on the internet. I really wanted to see that much. plus I think the chapter titles don't always give good hints.

I have been a bit tempted to peek at spoilers but half the fun is waiting for the actual book and discovering it for yourself.

This and HPFWNL are the only sites I go to now, because I know neither will leak any info!
Old 19-07-2007, 07:55   #12
George
Tom Marvolo Riddle

Re: July 18 Diary Update!!!

I think that ANYBODY who has come to a forum such as this and accumulated a number of posts over so many months is a good fan.
Personally, I am honored to have been able to share my deep passion for Harry Potter and all things surrounding it with people as dedicated as I have met here. Now I'm off to post one last fanfic before DH comes out, and then, I, too, will be logging off to spare myself the pain of finding out the plot elements.
Thank you to all of you.

"There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it."

"I was ripped from my body, I was less than spirit, less than the meanest ghost- but still, I was alive."

"I, who have gone further than anybody along the path that leads to immortality. You know my goal- to conquer death."
George is offline   Reply With Quote