Go Back   The Final Horcrux > Future Book Speculation > Discussions on Book 7

Discussions on Book 7 "... Scar." THE END

Old 04-07-2007, 08:36   #31
Alz
Head Unspeakable

Re: How will Harry defeat Voldemort?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobias View Post
Call me nostalgic but I have always wanted this series to end a certain way. I want Harry to kill Vodemort but not be a murderer. I want Harry to stay Harry. I want him to survive this whole mess and still be who he was.

After Harry kills the shell that is Voldemort (probably by accidentally pushing him on a sharp stick... :.) ) the last horcrux comes into play: Harry himself.

So Voldy comes home to his last soul piece in Harry. What happens then? Just think OotP. Only this time when love drives out Voldy, he dies.
I touched upon this in another thread but your last comment is true - this last piece of Voldemorts soul I believe it being polluted by Harry - I think the 2 parts there were suppose to remain seperate and hidden - Harry's soul and Voldemort's fragment, are starting to leak into each other hence the turmoiled Harry we have seen in OoTP and HBP ...
I believe that last piece of Voldemort's soul - he wouldnt want it back, because I think it will come back with a whole new load of emotions he has never felt or experienced and it would drive him mad, to the point of suicide!
'Please, please, please, no ... not that, not that, I'll do anything ...'

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

'Merely taking your life would not satisfy me..'
Dumbledore - OoTP "The only one he ever feared" Pg895
Alz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 21:30   #32
Sirius Potter Fan
Night Patroll

You guys just don't get it . . . HiNaH!!! I want the mailing addy of everyone who thinks HiaH . . . then after the book is read, I'm sending you all some crow pie!

There is no place I know to compare with pure imagination; living there you'll be free, if you truly wish to be.
_Willy Wonka

Murphy's Law: "Whatever can go wrong, will."

Mad-eye Moody's Law: "Murphy was an optimist!"
Sirius Potter Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:53   #33
Arwan
TFH Graduate

SPF - I guess they have not read any of your reasons as to why this is could not be true or my post. That facts remain the same if Harry was a Horcrux he would have to destroy himself before he could destroy Voldemort which would be truly magical since HE WOULD BE DEAD!

Also I don't think Voldemort ever plan on making Harry a Horcrux since he went there to kill him and even did the whole AK thing and somehow a corpse just doesn't seem like a good place to hide a Horcrux.
Arwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 15:02   #34
Sirius Potter Fan
Night Patroll

Thank-You Arwan!!! When the day comes and we are victorious, we will revel in the glory of having been right . . . and . . . rub it in to those who swear we are wrong!

There is no place I know to compare with pure imagination; living there you'll be free, if you truly wish to be.
_Willy Wonka

Murphy's Law: "Whatever can go wrong, will."

Mad-eye Moody's Law: "Murphy was an optimist!"
Sirius Potter Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007, 18:47   #35
Alz
Head Unspeakable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwan View Post
SPF - I guess they have not read any of your reasons as to why this is could not be true or my post. That facts remain the same if Harry was a Horcrux he would have to destroy himself before he could destroy Voldemort which would be truly magical since HE WOULD BE DEAD!

Also I don't think Voldemort ever plan on making Harry a Horcrux since he went there to kill him and even did the whole AK thing and somehow a corpse just doesn't seem like a good place to hide a Horcrux.
I agree, he didnt set out to make Harry a horcrux - he wanted to kill him, using AK ... but wait, that didn't go to plan either right?
Harry will realize he has this extra piece he needs to destroy before Voldemort can be killed ... but then again does he?
Saw Voldemort spawns from the tainted Potter soul portion, I can still see this leading to Voldemort wanting to take his own life.
Irregardless - I can still see Harry laying down his life to rid the piece but in the process survive. We have soul vacuum (dementors) and also the veil - both could be used to extract that piece of soul that Harry doesn't want or require!
But alas we digress - this is about how Harry will defeat Voldemort - and I am still partial that Harry will give Voldemort something he cant deal with - positive emotions - love, guilt, friendship - somehow he will infect Voldemort with positive emotion and Voldemort will take care of the rest, someone devoid of nice emotion suddenly swimming with them - yep, he will take care of killing himself!
My last guess - Harry will get inside Nagini (bit like in OoTP) and he will have her consume her master - that is almost cyclic is it not - the snake eating itself - hello Ouroboros!
'Please, please, please, no ... not that, not that, I'll do anything ...'

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

'Merely taking your life would not satisfy me..'
Dumbledore - OoTP "The only one he ever feared" Pg895
Alz is offline   Reply With Quote