Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > Future Book Speculation > Discussions on Book 7

Discussions on Book 7 "... Scar." THE END

Old 01-06-2007, 21:58   #11
happy_hannah
TFH Graduate

Re: Will Harry return to Hogwarts?

Im sure if voldemort took over the school it would be because it was the only place he felt at 'home' in, coming from an orphanage. Even still it must be important to him, especially considering he would have made an item of all the founders a horcrux, is one there? (my money's on gryffindor). did voldemort , like slytherin, make his own secret chamber? I can see it now with that symbol (on the u.k cover) on the floor and like a nest for other treasures he took while at hogwarts.
Now onto harry returning to hogwarts, if he was chosen as head boy , could he refuse it? if your picked as head boy is there some enchantment that means you must return to hogwarts?
Old 02-06-2007, 00:25   #12
Hoggy Warty Hogwarts
Outside Playing Quidditch

I know its off topic here but when reading these posts i thought maybe Dumbledore isnt the only one Vldemort ever feared well at least not now anyway i mean to say that he may be fearing Harry a bit now as he is the only one that has escaped him so many times and he will be of age in the 7th book (so not just a kid anymore) and in my opinion Harry would be someone to fear if you are in Voldemorts shoes (he is still sort of human after all) even if he doesnt admit it to anyone and it may just work in to Harry's favour especially in Hogwarts where Harry knows the school so well and feels at home there just like Voldemort did and probably still does...
Hoggy Warty Hogwarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 16:47   #13
Sirius Potter Fan
Night Patroll

You know HWH . . . what you said just gave me the most frightening image . . . Harry and Voldemort running through the halls in the castle, firing off spell after spell totaly wrecking the place. I mean . . . I can see that happening if they both end up there to gether, and I can see that as being a possiblity . . . Maybe, before the school year starts? After? What a scene that would make in the movie!!!

There is no place I know to compare with pure imagination; living there you'll be free, if you truly wish to be.
_Willy Wonka

Murphy's Law: "Whatever can go wrong, will."

Mad-eye Moody's Law: "Murphy was an optimist!"
Sirius Potter Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 20:37   #14
Hoggy Warty Hogwarts
Outside Playing Quidditch

It would be very ironic wouldnt it for that to happen and the only place they both feel at home is the place that ends up destroyed so that no-one gets it so to speak..
Hoggy Warty Hogwarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:38   #15
Dr Winterbourne
Time Turners

I just thouhgt of this as I was writing a post on another thread; but perhaps another reason V wants to get to Hogwarts is to recover the odd horcrux that he left hidden in the RoR - a tiara, perhaps.
Dr Winterbourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 18:09   #16
Alz
Head Unspeakable

Voldemort wants back there because it still contains the Chamber of Secrets, the final tomb to Salazar but also, he had the best times of him life there.
He is a lot like Harry in that respect, until the time Hogwarts came along, he was living in a orphanage with people that didn't really care for him - at Hogwarts he became someone, he became unique.
Scary how that is so close to Harry growing up!
I still believe we will see some of the school year in book 7 - how else will we see the students graduate!
'Please, please, please, no ... not that, not that, I'll do anything ...'

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

'Merely taking your life would not satisfy me..'
Dumbledore - OoTP "The only one he ever feared" Pg895
Alz is offline   Reply With Quote