Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > Future Book Speculation > Discussions on Book 7

Discussions on Book 7 "... Scar." THE END

Old 12-06-2007, 23:18   #11
happy_hannah
TFH Graduate

Re: Riding a Dragon??????

what is with the smoke in front and around them? it looks like their chasing whatever it is, kind of looks like dementors, i cant see close enough to tell if harry is wearing the locket, i just turned 20 so my eyesight must be failing already!
Old 12-06-2007, 23:34   #12
happy_hannah
TFH Graduate

in support of my theory that it is tom riddle seniors hometown i have to state the idea that voldemort made a horcrux when he killed his father and grandparents? JK included that chapter 'the riddle house' at the beginning of GOF for a reason, it would seem likely that the trio would go looking for horcrux's and harry would think it could be there, perhaps even at the riddle family gravesight?
Old 21-06-2007, 08:44   #13
cj633
TFH Graduate

Location: St. Louis, Missouri, USA but I love to travel by knight bus

I saw a life size poster of Harry and he is wearing a brownish robe, not a school robe obviously, and he is wearing a locket.
I think the Riddle grave site is important. Killing his father was significant enough to warrant a horcrux. He would hide it there or in the Riddle house. After all he hid the ring horcrux in the Gaunt house.
Old 24-06-2007, 19:51   #14
Alz
Head Unspeakable

I would suggest from looking at that picture Ron and Hermione are in robes and that could be Hogsmeade they are flying over?
The hills etc remind me of Hogwarts.
Harry does look a little battered there as well - so perhaps a battle did take place at Hogwarts and the trio are flying off to somewhere else?
'Please, please, please, no ... not that, not that, I'll do anything ...'

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

'Merely taking your life would not satisfy me..'
Dumbledore - OoTP "The only one he ever feared" Pg895
Alz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:30   #15
Vold. E. Mort
Crucio!

Actually, my money says that dragon came from Gringotts. Think about the covers we've seen? One was Harry and the gang standing in a room full of treasure. In book 1, Hagrid says that the high security vaults are guarded by dragons, and makes a big deal out of how crazy you'd have to be to rob the place. Ok, he was talking about the break-in of vault 713 that occured later in the book; but since when did Jo go to such lengths unless it was something quite important? I think one of the horcruxes is located in Gringotts, and they escape on a dragon.

Furthermore, Bill Weasley is a curse breaker for Gringotts... Who better to help with destroying a horcrux? And as a Gringotts employee, he'd be able to get in, and possibly command the dragon.

12 more days, just 12 days...
Vold. E. Mort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 18:14   #16
happy_hannah
TFH Graduate

ive been thinking that myself lately, hagrid said in the first book 'gringotts would be the safest place to hide anything, except maybe hogwarts'
and remember that creepy poem on the doors to gringotts? i dont have the book with me but ill check, im sure we can find something in there!
Old 09-07-2007, 18:45   #17
horcruxfinder
TFH Graduate

Ok, so to summarize, one horcrux at gringotts, one in hogwarts, one in godrics hollow, possible harryor possible nagini who hangs out with LV, locket whose whereabouts are unknown (possible #12 or with dung), diary gone, ring gone. Did I get 7? Where do we think the blood bath that JKR spoke about on the Jonathan Ross show takes place? So fun to predict.