Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > "Divination's at the top of North Tower" > Predicating Septology

Predicating Septology Septology Predictions on the 'running' events and happenings of the whole series.

View Poll Results: Will Petunia Be the One to Use Magic Late in Life?
Yup. It's a given. She's a witch. She's a witch! 5 50.00%
Nope. No chance of it. She's Muggle to the core. 5 50.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-05-2006, 19:51   #11
Tonks
Unspeakable

Re: Petunia to Use Magic

Mwah ha ha. *Insert smug look here.*

.. although it would have been interesting, and quite hilarious to see Vernon's face when she did some spells. It would at least explain the clean freakedness of her house.

"Remember Cedric. Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. Remember Cedric Diggory."
- Albus Dumbledore
Tonks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 05:13   #12
Fortescue
Totally Potterfied!

I am still up in the air on this one. JKR did say Petunia wasn't a squib, but during the Harry, Carrie and Garp thing, she said Petunia would surprise everyone in the end. Does that mean she will use magic, or is there another surprise Petunia will level on Harry during his last stay at the Dursleys? I wish she (JKR) would make up my mind!

"I miss having you in my classes, Harry, you were never much of a Seer . . . but you were a wonderful Object . . . "
Sybil Trelawney
Fortescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 08:54   #13
Alz
Head Unspeakable

JKR did say Petunia will never do magic - so it isnt that what we will all be suprised about ... I'm favouring a soap ending and saying she is really Harry's mother
'Please, please, please, no ... not that, not that, I'll do anything ...'

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

'Merely taking your life would not satisfy me..'
Dumbledore - OoTP "The only one he ever feared" Pg895
Alz is offline   Reply With Quote