Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > "Divination's at the top of North Tower" > Predicating Septology

Predicating Septology Septology Predictions on the 'running' events and happenings of the whole series.

View Poll Results: Someone else was there ...
Agree 4 100.00%
Disagree 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2006, 04:45   #1
Alz
Head Unspeakable

Lightbulb Someone else was there ...

Prediction: Someone else was there the fateful night
I it my belief and prediction that on the night the Potter's were attacked someone else was there - maybe not inside the house and maybe not as soon as Voldemort entered but I think someone key was in and around the Potter's house as the attacks took place or literally straight afterwards.

Evidence or Support
For things to have played out the way they did - someone else would have had to be there that night. Black arrived around the same time as Hagrid ... this means someone let the Order know ... and why didnt Dumbledore go there?
I think someone else was there - be it outside or even coming in late as Lily had just been killed.
'Please, please, please, no ... not that, not that, I'll do anything ...'

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

'Merely taking your life would not satisfy me..'
Dumbledore - OoTP "The only one he ever feared" Pg895
Alz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 10:42   #2
halliemei
TFH Graduate

Re: Someone else was there ...

Quote:
MA: Was there anyone else present in Godricís Hollow the night Harryís parents were killed?

JKR: No comment.
I read that "Yes."
halliemei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:19   #3
Alz
Head Unspeakable

My basis was on Dumbledore being so well informed and able to act so quickly ...
Some of these might seem like no brainers but this section is for putting them out there so when we read book 7 we can easily grab them!

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

Old 06-02-2006, 16:01   #4
halliemei
TFH Graduate

I hope you didn't think I was being too glib. I just thought that answering the poll seemed easy. The question is WHO was there? That's an interesting discussion? Only someone from the Order? The DEs? Both? In one person (i.e., Snape?)?

I think you're right. It seems interesting that DD knew what had happened, and yet he wasn't the one to take Harry anywhere and Hagrid arrived pretty quickly. So, how did he know to go? And, is this somehow linked to the Fidelius Charm that DD had placed on the Potters?
halliemei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 12:21   #5
Alz
Head Unspeakable

Ohh gosh no - didnt think you were being too glib - I was just explaining why it was here ... it seems kind of obvious but this forum is all about if people think it is right or wrong so wanted to shove it in here for some comments .. all good, really!

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

Old 08-02-2006, 15:12   #6
Fortescue
Totally Potterfied!

JKR said that it was Wormtail that took Voldemort's robes and wand, so he was there at some point. I don't know who else could have been there - nothing has been pointed to even slightly to indicate anyone other then Wormtail.

"I miss having you in my classes, Harry, you were never much of a Seer . . . but you were a wonderful Object . . . "
Sybil Trelawney
Fortescue is offline   Reply With Quote