Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > "Divination's at the top of North Tower" > Predicating Book 7 - Deathly Hallows

Predicating Book 7 - Deathly Hallows Predictions on the events and happenings of Book 7.

View Poll Results: Hogwarts is Breeched
Yes 13 76.47%
No 4 23.53%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 28-12-2006, 09:12   #11
Lovegood54
Luna's Biggest Fan!

Re: Hogwarts is Breeched

i will make my answer pertain to book seven, having read book six. i think it is possible that Voldemort could in fact breech hogwarts, after he has one of the Marauders (Peter Pettigrew, AKA Wormtail) on his side, and Wormtail helped create the marauders map, which means he knows of all the known secret passages into Hogwarts. this said, he may very well use the passage that goes through the honey dukes cellar or one of the others. but i dont like the idea of hogwarts being breeched at all.

"Mistletoe," said Luna dreamily, pointing at a large clump of white berries placed almost over Harry's head. He jumped out from under it. "Good thinking," said Luna very seriously. "It's often infested with nargles."

If it's wrong to think Tom Riddle is attractive, then i don't want to be right.
Lovegood54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2007, 12:25   #12
Fortescue
Totally Potterfied!

Re: Hogwarts is Breeched

Well, to add to what has been said, we know that Voldemort made it into Hogwarts in HBP, or his cronies did, at least. He did it once, he can probably do it again. With Dumbledore gone, I doubt he would fear anyone else there enough to keep him away. I can't imagine why he would want to go there though unless it's to get an artifact or a hidden Horcrux. Maybe he thinks he can illicit terror into all the witches and wizards by showing them that their children are not safe even in Hogwarts. Maybe Voldemort will take over the school for no other reason than to draw Harry there because he knows Harry would go there to protect his friends.

"I miss having you in my classes, Harry, you were never much of a Seer . . . but you were a wonderful Object . . . "
Sybil Trelawney
Fortescue is offline   Reply With Quote