Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > Discussions on Books 1 thru 5 > Discussions on Goblet of Fire

Discussions on Goblet of Fire "I don't know who put my name in the Goblet of Fire ..."

Old 16-07-2007, 04:55   #1
Becks
I'm a N00b

Talking Beauxbatons and Durmstrang

I was just wondering, and sorry this is a little out of the ordinary. A while back, when this was still Hogwartsnew, Alz had a competition which required the staff to write a passage about Beauxbatons and Durmstrang and a few other topics based on GoF.

Now I'm pretty sure the winners articals/blurbs or whatever they were, (I'm talking 2 years back or more) were published on a website. I was wondering if anyone has any idea if the website still exsists? or where I could find these articals? I guess Alz would know what I'm talking about but I was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction.

I hope I find them. I wrote one and I think they would be an excellent read. Thanks guys.