Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > Wild Speculation Forum > Character conspiracy theory

Character conspiracy theory "Krum attacked Crouch, no-wait for it, then stunned himself!"

Old 18-10-2004, 08:07   #1
catchthesnitch
Curious Yellow

Time for some fun....

Speculate as madly and wildly as you want, but here's a challenge, the wilder the better:

What do you think the roles of the following characters/things/creatures are going to be in the next books?

Arabella Figg
Kreacher
the Pensieve
the Time-turner
Mundungus Fletcher
The silver hand
Crookshanks
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes

"You bloody fool. You should never mix your drinks."
-- Peter Marwood

"Be careful. Be very, very careful. This game is not for the weak."
-- The Game Cat

R=V+/-H, H=0.2675
catchthesnitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2004, 08:24   #2
Tinkerbell
Graduating

Re: Time for some fun....

Never one to pass up a challenge CTS!

OK.....

Arabella Figg - love interest for Filch
Kreacher - part of love triangle with Dobby and Winky
the Pensieve - will see how Vernon and Petunia met
the Time-turner - Luna going back in time to watch Harry in the Prefects Bathroom!
Mundungus Fletcher - become Minister of the Department for Unsolved Mysteries
The silver hand - turns into the mummified hand (Dean's Boggart) and strangles Wormtail
Crookshanks - has a feline fling with Mrs Norris
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes - get the Royal Seal of Approval from the Half Blood Prince!

Growing older is mandatory...Growing up is optional... laughing at yourself is therapeutic... laughing with others is fun!!
Tinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2004, 12:25   #3
Tonks
Unspeakable

Well, getting creative and completely unrealistic then. You asked for it.

Arabella Figg: Figgy will continue to act as a spy for Dumbledore, but not on Harry as much. She will become a full-time member of the Order, and through a Kwikspell course, will learn how to do magic. Heck, while I'm at it, she'll be the one to deliver the spell that will kill Wormtail.

Kreacher: This nasty little house elf will go to work for Dumbledore at Hogwarts and will leave nice little surprises in student's beds. Chocolate for the Slytherins; Bulbadox Powder for the Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, and Hufflepuffs. Oh, and he'll meet his "accidental" death via kitchen knife stabbing of a house elf trying to chop up vegetables. They think he's giving them a bad name. It'll be Dobby.

The Pensieve: Oh, we'll see Dumbledore doing something shady, which will eventually expost his all-evil self.

The Time-turner: Time to go forward! He'll see his final fated battle with Voldemort; can he change the outcome and manage to survive against fate?

Mundungus Fletcher: Say hello to the new Minister of Magic!

The silver hand: Voldemort did the spell wrong and it will slowly take over Wormtail's body, making him weak enough for Figgy to kill him.

Crookshanks: Oh, he stows away in Harry's trunk and meets one of Figgy's cats and they have kittens. Harry keeps one, and brings it to Hogwarts with him, where it will get into a cat fight with ole Mrs. Norris. She dies. Hey, she was old anyway. Shouldn't she know not to mess with the new cat on campus?

Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes: WWW will become the fastest growing joke shop industry in the wizarding world, rivaling even that of Zonko's! Much to Fred and George's surprise, they will discover a spy in their network, who they will find has been reporting back to... dun dun dun... Percy!

"Remember Cedric. Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. Remember Cedric Diggory."
- Albus Dumbledore
Tonks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2004, 22:40   #4
Weasleyfanforever
TFH Graduate

OK, I added my own in here as well, this one came to me in a moment of no (useful) creativity! :

We will find out that Sirius was actually Stubby Boardman, LMAO!!!

Arabella Figg ~ She will, through a kwikspell course, learn magic, and we will find that she is actually a spy for Voldemort.

Kreacher ~ He will be put on anti-depressants and join Dobby in helping Harry by the end of HBP.

The Pensieve ~ Harry will see in the Pensieve that Dumbledore is out to get him as well as Voldemort...

The Time-turner ~ Harry will go back in time and try to save his parent's, but end up killing them, as well as Sirius, Peter, and Hagrid, while the rest of the days events remain the same...

Mundungus Fletcher ~ Mundungus Fletcher is actually Cornelius Fudge, who is an metamorphmagus. He has been spying on the Order the entire time, and he purposely left Privet Drive on the day Harry was attacked because he knew what was coming...

The silver hand ~ The silver hand will serve as a tool to pick up women, and as an interesting conversation piece.

Crookshanks ~ is actually one of the Weasleys in animagus form...

Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes ~ Fred and George finally admit that they knew how the World Cup was going to end because they have invented a two-way Time Turner, therefore rendering the old Time Turners useless, and making themselves a ton of money after they sell the new idea to the Ministry...
Old 13-12-2004, 15:00   #5
Boing
Pops in randomly

Arabella Figg - She befriends Petunia and they help each other become better at magic

Kreacher - ugh. Little rat. Okay, so Kreacher becomes the leader of a House Elf rebellion or at least the leader of a House Elf union. He and Hermione work closely together to achieve parity for houseleves everywhere!

the Pensieve - We find out that it has some of Harry's and Neville's own memories stored in it and, of course, they're pertinent to the night of Harry's parents' deaths and Neville's parents' madness.

the Time-turner - Malfoy gets his hand on one and uses it to play pranks on all the Gryffindors

Mundungus Fletcher - Cleans up his act and himself and marries Arabella Figg

The silver hand -oooh, the ultimate downfall of the Dark Lord, perhaps? Or the ultimate downfall of Dumbledore?

Crookshanks - He'll be a spy for the Order and bring Harry something which gives him a clue as to the true nature of the prophecy.

Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes - It will be my favorite place to shop . . . ?? No, okay, well, will be a raving success and will be frequented by all Hogwarts students before they head off to another year of school. Will also be an underground Order meeting place.

Peskipiksi Pesternomi!
Boing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2004, 12:34   #6
Alz
Head Unspeakable

Arabella Figg - she starts the first wizarding cat defense league but it arrested when it is found she does a roaring trade with the Hogwarts Kitchens ...

Kreacher - he is voted most helpful House Elf by the owners association and takes up employment for a muggle family

the Pensieve - People find out that the swirls are in fact dirt from people's hands who work in a hypnosis factory and the pensive is in fact a wash basin

the Time-turner - clock stops - so does time .... Voldemort sent in to investigate

Mundungus Fletcher - voted most attracive and eligable batchlor of the Wizarding community - thousands of witches go on hunger strike as he takes up with Tonks (Ewwww)

The silver hand - becomes a fashion statement and witches and wizards queue up at "Death Enhancement Clinic" - to give up thier arms so they may too also have a silver hand ...

Crookshanks - runs off with Mrs Norris in Hogwarts Shocker ... Filch and Hermion comfort each other (EWWWWWWWW *gag* *vomit* feels ill)

Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes - becomes a houshold name and a celebrated public holiday to mark the death of the creators in a freak homework accident ...

How was that
'Please, please, please, no ... not that, not that, I'll do anything ...'

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

'Merely taking your life would not satisfy me..'
Dumbledore - OoTP "The only one he ever feared" Pg895
Alz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2004, 10:12   #7
Tinkerbell
Graduating

To continue the thread, how about these characters!!

Winky
Tom from the Leaky Cauldron
Mrs Norris
Buckbeak
one of the Merpeople
Colin Creevey

Growing older is mandatory...Growing up is optional... laughing at yourself is therapeutic... laughing with others is fun!!
Old 01-01-2005, 02:56   #8
Alz
Head Unspeakable

Winky - falls from grace and turns tricks for affluent House elfs - to fuel her butter beer addiction

Tom from the Leaky Cauldron - flies to California to have cosmetic surgery to remove the hump ... but comes back a new Witch

Mrs Norris - Passes her Kwik Spell course and then hires Filch as her Caretaker

Buckbeak - Takes up the post of CoMC teacher and is thriving in the Forbidden forest - fav student is Draco

one of the Merpeople - Headline shocker as one of the merpeople is found to be using 'enhancement' to help her swim ... apparently the 2 enhancements she had was to cure her inability to swim say shocked friends ... A Pamela Anderson poster was found concealed in house

Colin Creevey - is now a successful glamour photographer with the hugely successful "Just for Wizards"

'Please, please, please, no ... not that, not that, I'll do anything ...'

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

'Merely taking your life would not satisfy me..'
Dumbledore - OoTP "The only one he ever feared" Pg895
Alz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 03:38   #9
Tinkerbell
Graduating

LMAO Blaise!!!

Winky - kisses Dobby and turns into a frog and promptly runs (or hops) off with Trevor, Neville's toad

Tom from the Leaky Cauldron - arrested by MoM officials for selling illegal grog to underage drinkers following Seamus Finnegan arriving at Hogwarts completely plastered

Mrs Norris - ends up wearing one of Hermione's knitted garments after Crookshanks has his wicked way with her and leaves her bald

Buckbeak - retaliates against Lucius Malfoy by ordering his execution and staging a public flogging where Lucius is tickled to within an inch of his life by a feather

one of the Merpeople - lower half served up at the Halloween feast as cod and chips

Colin Creevey - is arrested by MoM for taking questionable photographs of Professor Sprout and a Mandrake

Old 01-01-2005, 21:48   #10
Weasleyfanforever
TFH Graduate

Winky ~ Will kick her butterbeer addiction and start HEADH: House Elves Against Drunken Housework!

Tom from the Leaky Cauldron: On a visit to Hogwarts, he falls in love with the statue of the hump-backed witch, and they are wed in a beautiful spring celebration.

Mrs Norris ~ Finally runs away from Filch, and tops the best seller list of the magical world with her expose on Filch and his treatment and loathing of all students...

Buckbeak ~ Mourns Sirius for 40 weeks, then goes on a revenge spree, killing every DE he comes across, until he finally attacks Bellatrix, rips her to shreds with his claws, then makes a suicidal jump through the Veil.

one of the Merpeople ~ decides that they are like a "fish out of water" and have corrective surgery to give them legs.

Colin Creevey ~ Becomes a photographer for Witch Weekly, but is thrown in Azkaban when it is discovered that he has been forcing his younger brother to do all of his work for him, for no pay.