Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > Wild Speculation Forum > Character conspiracy theory

Character conspiracy theory "Krum attacked Crouch, no-wait for it, then stunned himself!"

Old 06-03-2007, 06:24   #1
Morfin Gaunt
dumbledores army

Bellatrix Lestrange

Are we over lookin the danger of Bellatrix Lestrange
all agreed the woman comes across as a nutcase, but put that aside, although she show pure devotion to her 'master' any one else get the feeling if dear old voldy was to come crashing down that she would be the one to replace him, no doubt saying she is carrying on his work, she remained faithful in azkaban had never denyed him. she honestly believes voldy and her are doin the right thing so if/wen he does come to an end Bellatrix Lestrange strikes me as the most dangous of all,
i am in to two minds, of her taking over in voldys place or her dying to save voldy and of course hopefully failing.
im, not sure if iv gone off on a tangent here and am not making much sense. if she was to saves voldy and no die, would he have a life debt to her. some like L malfoy i see as purely selfish and just goes with the strongest team of the day
but Bellatrix Lestrange is surley much more dedicated
Old 06-03-2007, 21:03   #2
Piper
TFH Graduate

Re: Bellatrix Lestrange

If Lord Voldemort jumped off of a cliff.........

Bellatrix is too much of a follower, I think, that she could never lead. I think she would definately die to save him.
Piper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 05:40   #3
cagedcactus
Sherbet Lemon

Re: Bellatrix Lestrange

I agree somewhat with both of you.

In OoTP, at the end of the fight in Ministry with DD, Voldemort disappears, and then reappears to grab Bellatrix, and then goes away for good. That shows how much he cares for her services. He probably wouldnt have come back for Malfoy, or other close ones. He probably wouldnt have done that for Snape either.

But then I also think that Bella is not a witch, who can come forward as a threat herself. She does have the tenacity and maddening streaks. But she is not that talented to claim her own command. I can bet that in a one on one fight, any member of Phoenix can beat her up. It is a pity that Sirius played with her, and paid the price. He could have just blasted her off, instead of playing around.

What is the biggest disadvantage you have when you fight with a Death eater like her? Unforgivables......
Bella seems to be fond of them, isnt she? But that alone cant bring her to power. To be able to replace or follow Voldemort, you need Smarts, Knowledge, hard work, and lots of Power. I dont think she carries them all, if any at all.

"Let me tell you the secret that had led me to my goal. My strength lies, solely in my tenacity."
-Salazar Slytherin the founder of house Slytherin

"Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which all difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air."
-Godric Gryffindor the founder of house Gryffindor

"We have a hunger of the mind which asks for knowledge all around us. And the more we gain, the more is our desire."
-Rowena Ravenclaw the founder of house Ravenclaw
cagedcactus is offline   Reply With Quote