Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > Book, Film news and Polls! > Official JKRowling Website info

Official JKRowling Website info All the information from JK Rowling's official site

Old 13-10-2006, 04:15   #1
keeron_man_boy
Accio Deathly Hallows!!

Something Amazing!!! Check Out Now

alright guys while doing some peakin around on JKR site i found some really weird stuff but good (i hope)

anyway in the extra section i found a cross that i posted in another thread but after i took a screeny of the notice board before everythin loaded i found this..

well i was thinking that it might be a bible reference so i had a quick look on the net and found this passage

12:45
"Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last [state] of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation."

im not really good with religion so maybe someone else can make something out of it??

http://www.olivetree.com/cgi-bin/Eng...2&version=nkjv
Old 13-10-2006, 04:22   #2
Hermione2
I'm a N00b

Re: Something Amazing!!! Check Out Now

wow that is a good spot it is obviously refering to the Horcruxs i will do some reading like my ink and paper twin Hermionie!

Ron dropped his wand. Hermione Granger, telling a downright lie to a teacher?[/color]

That would be Hermione's advice: Go straight to the headmaster of Hogwarts, and in the meantime, consult a book.
Hermione2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2006, 06:30   #3
keeron_man_boy
Accio Deathly Hallows!!

awesome!!

i cant read the bible.. it does my head in lmao
i would have to read it like 10 times

but i think there is really something here!! and im soo excited about it!!
Old 13-10-2006, 10:59   #4
keeron_man_boy
Accio Deathly Hallows!!

12:44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth [it] empty, swept, and garnished.

12:45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last [state] of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

12:46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, [his] mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.

kk it feels like its going to finish at godrics hollow.
the 7 horcruxes will be there.
someone is worse than the first?? i dunno there
and maybe the ghost of lily will be there?? which i just remembered that ghosts tend to stay around the place of their death!!

i think there really something here!! someone help me arrrggghhh
Old 13-10-2006, 18:07   #5
tobias
TFH Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeron_man_boy View Post
12:44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth [it] empty, swept, and garnished.

12:45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last [state] of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

12:46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, [his] mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.
the quote is speaking about a man demon possessed, and the demon is cast out-
but no faith in God is put in its place. Then when the demon returns it returns with friends to fill the void...

So is there an application?

If Voldemort is destroyed will his place be filled by something/someone worse?... Here's hope for those who want JKR to write more books, eh?

If horcruxes are destroyed and Voldy learns of it will he make more?

As an aside- I had JKR's site open in another window and this little "pixie/demon" thing flew across the main screen and upset the pencil jar! Cool!
Old 13-10-2006, 20:25   #6
secret seeker
The Half Blood Prince

This is too much even for me. I have absolutely no idea at all, but very very interesting. The pixie demon was Peeves, in case you wondered, Leave you're screen for a while,( screensaver OFF) with the mouse pointer on the watch or marble and when it happens again be VERY quick and the marble will glow, and the watch will go funny, if you click on either at that point you will get extra content.

Last edited by secret seeker; 13-10-2006 at 20:29..
secret seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2006, 17:52   #7
Alz
Head Unspeakable

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret seeker View Post
This is too much even for me. I have absolutely no idea at all, but very very interesting. The pixie demon was Peeves, in case you wondered, Leave you're screen for a while,( screensaver OFF) with the mouse pointer on the watch or marble and when it happens again be VERY quick and the marble will glow, and the watch will go funny, if you click on either at that point you will get extra content.
Yeah I'm with you when it comes to bible references - must be a UK thing - we are all faithless heathens

When Grindlewald was removed - Voldemort stepped up - when Voldemort is removed, another will take the lead ... because that is life - we see it in our news everyday - evil will never know any ends while the possiblity for it to exist remains ...

Interesting find thou
'Please, please, please, no ... not that, not that, I'll do anything ...'

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

'Merely taking your life would not satisfy me..'
Dumbledore - OoTP "The only one he ever feared" Pg895
Alz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2006, 04:01   #8
Hoggy Warty Hogwarts
Outside Playing Quidditch

Quote:

Hi, i was wondering where the marble was because for the life of me i couldnt find it unless i am going blind ( which is possible)
Hoggy Warty Hogwarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2006, 19:05   #9
secret seeker
The Half Blood Prince

Wink Re: Something Amazing!!! Check Out Now

I know the feeling H.H.H.
The marble is located on the home page just above the diary, under the pens and to the left of the paperclips.
For more assistance visit; " HARRY POTTER LEXICON.COM/ HELP/ABOUT/ JKR WEBSITE " All the help you could want is there, except an opticians, or is there another reason for failing eyesight?......lol.
secret seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2006, 00:47   #10
Hoggy Warty Hogwarts
Outside Playing Quidditch

Quote:
I know the feeling H.H.H.
The marble is located on the home page just above the diary, under the pens and to the left of the paperclips.
For more assistance visit; " HARRY POTTER LEXICON.COM/ HELP/ABOUT/ JKR WEBSITE " All the help you could want is there, except an opticians, or is there another reason for failing eyesight?......lol.

Thanks for that, i will have to remeber that for the next time i have the time to go on there, sorry back to the topic though lol
Hoggy Warty Hogwarts is offline   Reply With Quote