Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > Book, Film news and Polls! > Official JKRowling Website info

Official JKRowling Website info All the information from JK Rowling's official site

Old 31-10-2007, 10:41   #1
Arwan
TFH Graduate

J K Rowling site

There is a new post on her site on the news, it is about companion book's not really very interesting, the charity bit is quit nice, but I would have thought that she would have address her reasons for the recent announcement, to help the Harry Potter book readers to better understand why she chose to make this important after the series was done.
Arwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 18:51   #2
Mr_Bandman
TFH Graduate

Re: J K Rowling site

Also, the Wizard of the Month calendar has been changed to the Wizard of the Month Archive, which allows you to scroll through all of the WotMs from the past 4+ years. In any case, it seems she has been doing some updating, so perhaps a mention of her most recent bombshell is forthcoming....
Mr_Bandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 19:38   #3
Mr_Bandman
TFH Graduate

AND...she has set a time turner in front of the door of the room of requirment (click the eraser) that allows you to go back to each time the room was opened---I think it was opened 10 times in all. Anyway, the puzzles are all there, as are the tests---I assume you can still take each of them---I didn't have time to try it.
Mr_Bandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 20:46   #4
Sirius Potter Fan
Night Patroll

OOOOOO! that would be cool! I missed out on the first two tests, so I hope we can have a chance to do them now. I'll have to go exploring!!!

There is no place I know to compare with pure imagination; living there you'll be free, if you truly wish to be.
_Willy Wonka

Murphy's Law: "Whatever can go wrong, will."

Mad-eye Moody's Law: "Murphy was an optimist!"
Sirius Potter Fan is offline   Reply With Quote