Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > The Final Horcrux Reviews and Articles > The Final Horcrux Reviews

The Final Horcrux Reviews A selection of reviews from The Final Horcrux community

Comment

Review Tools Display Modes
Old 18-11-2005, 14:23   #21
Fortescue
Totally Potterfied!

GoF The Movie: What did you think? (Spoilers)

Opinions please!

I saw GoF at 11:30 this morning - the first showing around here.

I love it for what it was - some parts were way off from...

"I miss having you in my classes, Harry, you were never much of a Seer . . . but you were a wonderful Object . . . "
Sybil Trelawney
Fortescue is offline   Reply With Quote
cagedcactus on 24-08-2006, 05:53
hmmmm.....
I wil go home and watch my dvd again. I never saw that flame changing into phoenix. But if that was not mentioned in books, I would dis-regard it.
but oh my....... Voldemort cant look any more perfect. what an excellent show...
I cant wait till OOTP comes out. We still have almost an year to wait.

---------------------------------

AHA I have found out what it is. See in the movie, when Drumstrang ship comes out of the water, and a huge sail snaps open, the drumstrang logo of a huge Bird, like a falcon or something is on it. That is the same bird that takes shape at the end of that flame.
Agree?
Last edited by Alz; 26-08-2006 at 10:36..
Alz on 26-08-2006, 10:35
Re: Goblet of Fire Movie Reviews

Umm - kinda but not - the flames looked a lot like a phoenix and considering it was done with flames ... I am pretty certain that was the intention ...
Not sure that is relevant in the big scheme of things but more of an observation ...
Comment