Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > Welcome to The Final Horcrux > All the information you need about The Final Horcrux

All the information you need about The Final Horcrux "Whoever's nearest the receiver, dial six two four four two!"

Old 26-07-2008, 08:30   #1
Alz
Head Unspeakable

Lightbulb Site Update

Hello Everyone,

On December 16th 2007 - I took The Final Horcrux offline.
Given the last book had come out, people had a few months to discuss the end of the series and things were calming down, it was the right thing to do.

I did say in the closing message I would bring the forum back on-line as a 'read only' reference to all the discussions and debates we had on The Final Horcrux over the years. I was finally able to set myself some time to update the forum software and settings and right now, I am able to offer the site as a read only copy for passing visitor and members that want to recapture their hours of dedication and speculation.

While it isn’t a discussion board now, it still stands testament to the excellent discussion and debate we shared over the years and past/future Potter fans can enjoy the threads as we discussed all manner of details on the books.

Therefore, the site will continue to be available to all visitors and members of the site - be it in a condensed functionality of what it once was.

I am starting to plan my next venture in the forums world, if you have any ideas or suggestions - please do email me - alz[at]thefinalhorcrux.com - replace the [at] with the @ -trying to avoid spam engines!

It has been a blast and I want to thank each of you for making the experience what it was - I have now re-read The Deathly Hallows a number of times and have really come to understand what JK Rowling was trying to do with the series, each time finding new answers and information that complimented the whole series.

Take care and keep in touch all
Alz
TFH Webmaster
'Please, please, please, no ... not that, not that, I'll do anything ...'

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

'Merely taking your life would not satisfy me..'
Dumbledore - OoTP "The only one he ever feared" Pg895
Alz is offline   Reply With Quote