Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > Discussions on Books 1 thru 5 > Discussions on Philosopher's Stone/Sorcerer's Stone

Discussions on Philosopher's Stone/Sorcerer's Stone "The dog must be guarding Flamel's Philosopher's Stone ..."

Old 02-09-2007, 20:16   #1
happy_hannah
TFH Graduate

re-reading PS/SS part 3: before a proper re-read

i lent PS to a friend (who finally wants to see what all the 'fuss' is about after the 7th book is now out) so i cant do another re-read, which i am really looking forward to , so i can see even more foreshadowing, but other than harry's first trip to gringotts and mentioning the dragon i also thought it was interesting that at the end of school feast ron, hermione, neville and harry all get points from dumbledore (in that order) and funnily enough that is the order they destroy horcrux's (the tiara doesnt count as crabbe/goyle did that),
i will starting some more re-reading threads like i did before DH when i have more time, if anyone wants to start the ball rolling go ahead, im really looking forward to reading all 7 books again with all the answers there!
Old 02-09-2007, 20:24   #2
Sirius Potter Fan
Night Patroll

Re: re-reading PS/SS part 3: before a proper re-read

Very good catch on the order there . . . can't help but wonder huh! Yes it will be fun to start rereading and catching all those pesky hints that we missed!

There is no place I know to compare with pure imagination; living there you'll be free, if you truly wish to be.
_Willy Wonka

Murphy's Law: "Whatever can go wrong, will."

Mad-eye Moody's Law: "Murphy was an optimist!"
Sirius Potter Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 16:57   #3
happy_hannah
TFH Graduate

Re: re-reading PS/SS part 3: before a proper re-read

i was also thinking how the tiara was kind of done for them, remember in PS when harry is going through the tasks and he comes across the troll that has already been knocked by quirrel out so he doesn't have to do that one, another baddy helping him by accident.