Left Page Border
Makes the header linkable

Go Back   The Final Horcrux > "Divination's at the top of North Tower" > Predicating Book 7 - Deathly Hallows

Predicating Book 7 - Deathly Hallows Predictions on the events and happenings of Book 7.

View Poll Results: Hogwarts is Breeched
Yes 13 76.47%
No 4 23.53%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 16-01-2005, 16:03   #1
Alz
Head Unspeakable

Lightbulb Hogwarts is Breeched

Prediction: Hogwarts is Breeched
I it my belief and prediction that Hogwarts will be breeched by Voldemort and the Death Eaters and they will roam the corridors of Hogwarts School.

Evidence or Support
This is the ultimate taboo but I think all the protections etc placed on Hogwarts - including the protections of Dumbledore will be removed as Voldemort and the Death Eaters enter Hogwarts grounds and then the school.
I think they will do this so that Voldemort can make it back to the Chamber of Secrets.
I also think this because we are always told how safe Hogwarts is that to see Voldemort and Death Eaters there would be a sensational piece of action!
'Please, please, please, no ... not that, not that, I'll do anything ...'

Dumbledore - HBP Pg536

'Merely taking your life would not satisfy me..'
Dumbledore - OoTP "The only one he ever feared" Pg895
Alz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2005, 15:01   #2
Nagini
Time Turners

Re: Hogwarts is Breeched

Vote

Yes!

Reason

Voldemort has managed to get inside Hogwarts on at least two occasions. I think its high plausible that he will be able to do so again and thus strike right at the heart of Dumbledore. The Castle does not keep Voldemort out and his Death Eaters such as Lucius can visit the castle on the pretence of a matter of his son.

I do think that Voldemort will use the Chamber of Secrets again and may use Draco Malfoy as a way to get inside the school this time around.
Old 05-02-2005, 12:22   #3
Boing
Pops in randomly

I voted Yes.

Hogwarts has been breached in - I think - all the books so far. In some form or another, we have seen numerous ways for people to sneak in and out of Hogwarts, so I find it highly likely that Voldemort and/or DEs will make an entrance into the school - especially if the other prediction of Dumbledore dying at the end of HBP comes true!

Peskipiksi Pesternomi!
Boing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 14:04   #4
Sirius-fan-forever
TFH Graduate

Yep...
I definitely think that Hogwarts will be breached. It has happened so many times already with Riddles memory and Moody and ofcourse Quirrell and Sirius too.
So yeah, despite all the protection and dumbledore being there, I think it will definitely happen.
Sirius-fan-forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 12:04   #5
Tinkerbell
Graduating

Voted:

No - most controversially by the look of it!!

Reasoning:

Although I agree that Hogwarts has been infiltrated in the past by followers of Hogwarts, Voldemort himself has not been within the walls. Yes, we have had Death Eaters there, but that is because Barty Jr was acting as Moody, and Lucius was there in his capacity of a parent governor of the School.

I believe that there are more protective factors around the school than we are currently aware, and that these will ultimately keep out the bad guys, particularly the big bad guy - Voldemort!

Growing older is mandatory...Growing up is optional... laughing at yourself is therapeutic... laughing with others is fun!!
Tinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 11:55   #6
Hermione
Auror

No! Now that the Ministry knows Voldemort is back, they will be taking extra procautions to insure the safety of underage wizards. If they don't parents may pull their children out of school, I know I would.
Old 03-03-2005, 00:22   #7
Weasleyfanforever
TFH Graduate

Voted:

Yes

Reasoning:

I think that if it is easy enough for his DE's to get into Hogwarts, then it won't be a problem for Voldemort. Although the Ministry will have precautions set up, Voldemort is at his most powerful right now, he will have had more time to gather folowers and garner power, and when he is ready, Hogwarts will be broken open.