2 Quick References

Horntail88

Time Turners
I was wondering if anyone could tell me at the top of their head which house Hagrid was in? I'm pretty sure it was Gryffindor, but just looking for a bit of clarification...

Also, to anyone re-reading Deathly Hallows, was there any mention of a person named Adalbert Waffling? I'm re-reading Sorcerer's Stone, and that was the author of Magical Theory, yet that name sounds strangely familiar...

Weasleyfanforever

Time Turners
I have done just a little bit of research, and as far as I can tell, Adalbert Waffling's house was never released, and he is only the author of A Magical Theory. Sorry :( ...

Horntail88

Time Turners
Waffling's house isn't exactly what I was interested in...I wanted to know if there's any reference to him at all in DH...:(

Sir Cadogan

Noble Heart, Steely Sinew
Waffling's house isn't exactly what I was interested in...I wanted to know if there's any reference to him at all in DH...:(

In Elphias Doge's text in Ch. 2:

He not only won every prize of note that the school offered, he was soon in regular correspondence with the most notable magical names of the day, including Nicolas Flamel, the celebrated alchemist; Bathilda Bagshot, the noted historian; and Adalbert Waffling, the magical theoretician.

Apart from that - I think there isn't.