Chapter Titles

Sirius Potter Fan

Night Patroll
So far there haven't been any released. No telling if there will be, She did release a few last time . . . of course, we got them all wrong anyway, so don't really know how much good it will do us LOL! But it does give us something to speculate on and fill the waiting time!

Angelis

Time Turners
because no one else is guessing i will,

where it all begain. (the first chapter)
godrics hollow willl come it to it some where.
the last battle (final chapter)
the final horcrux (final chapter)
harry & the serpent
the spy reveled
sirius return (we want him back & dumbledore )
fawkes returns

heres just a few

Angelis

Time Turners
because no one else is guessing i will,

where it all begain. (the first chapter)
godrics hollow willl come it to it some where.
the last battle (final chapter)
the final horcrux (final chapter)
harry & the serpent
the spy reveled
sirius return (we want him back & dumbledore )
fawkes returns

heres just a few
any one else any idears

Sir Cadogan

Noble Heart, Steely Sinew
My guesses:

- The Power of the Phoenix
- Dumbledore's Man Through and Through
- The Locked Room
- The Weasleys Strike Back (I know this is much too obvious - JKR likes her titles a little cryptic. But I'm sure that the whole Weasley family, with the possible exception of Percy, will play a huge role in helping to solve Harry's problem.)

Sirius Potter Fan

Night Patroll
well . . . guess I can add my feeble prophecies

Slughorn's Second Secret
Tables turn
Dursley's farewell
Unity
Muggle News
Abeforth Dumbledore - or - Dumbledore's Will
The Final Horcrux
Filch's Surprise

Alz

Administrator
Staff member
Let's have a bash at this then!

- Dumbledore's man
- Into the Rats nest (Wormtail/Snape)
- Return to the veil
- In essence divided
- The Final Horcrux

How about a real one? Alz, feel free to remove this if you feel it gives anything away, but I figure everyone is going to read the chapter titles before they read the book anyway.

My wife found a scan of the contents, and the one that has me the most intrigued is.....

DELETED BY ALZ

WOW! I can't wait to read that one..

Last edited by a moderator:

Morfin Gaunt

dumbledores army
my guesses!

The last stay (start)
Dumbledores will
The potters
Aberforth Dumbledore and revelations
A debt repaid (this one i like the sound of)
start of a journey
the final horcrux
Love versus power
out of the rubble

my guesses!

The last stay (start)
Dumbledores will
The potters
Aberforth Dumbledore and revelations
A debt repaid (this one i like the sound of)
start of a journey
the final horcrux
Love versus power
out of the rubble
You got......... 3

Oh, and my wife told me that she read JKR saying that Harry might get a new pet in the 7th book. We're guessing he is Fawkes' new owner.. (Can one really own a phoenix?) I'd say the will chapter makes that change..

Last edited:

Arwan

Time Turners
- Secrets of Severus
- The Wand Makers Disappearance
- Reflections in the Mirror
- Department on Mysteries unlocked
- Draco's Regret
- R.A.B
- Petunia's Past

kashlie

afraid of my own shadow
do you really believe those are the real chapters though? the ones scanned?

they don't sound like JKR to me. they don't give anything away either, which i am breathing a sigh of relief about.

i know that one of our local stores has taken delivery of the books too. $100,000 (AUD) fine if they open them before saturday though.

Oh the ones I'm seeing are quite real... It's either very real or a VERY elaborate hoax, to write a 900+ page book just for the sake of messing with a bunch of book nerds.. Though, now that you mention it, I woulnd't put it past JKR to release a pirate copy of her own book, with major differences.. Oh how I hope that's the case lol

kashlie

afraid of my own shadow
i went over it with my friend, and she pointed something out - NONE of our books have chapter indexes in them. they have a title page, a dedication page, then straight in to the story. including our half blood prince copies which are first edition hard covers.

happy_hannah

Time Turners
Oh the ones I'm seeing are quite real... It's either very real or a VERY elaborate hoax, to write a 900+ page book just for the sake of messing with a bunch of book nerds.. Though, now that you mention it, I woulnd't put it past JKR to release a pirate copy of her own book, with major differences.. Oh how I hope that's the case lol

but the book isnt supposed to be 900+ pages, its less. are you sure its legit?

Padma Patil

Dumbledore's Girl

That struck me as kinda funny. I don't think its something JKR would really do, but one never knows.

As for my guesses...

The Wedding
A Walk Through the Past
Dumbledore's Man Through and Through
R.A.B.
The Final Horcrux
Snape Revealed
Wormtail's Folly
The Eleventh Hour