• Draco will have one redeeming act, then revert to an evil git

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draco will see the light and denounce being an evil git

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tinkerbell

Time Turners
Prediction:

That Draco's future holds a surprise. Although he completely detests Mudbloods and has always hated Harry, that when it comes down to the wire, he could well do something quite heroic, even at the expense of his own health, or maybe even his life.

Reasoning:

My main reasoning here is that Draco has been so downtrodden by his father in the past, by changing allegiance, he may well get the only praise he has ever received in his life, perhaps not from his father, but possibly from those who he previously viewed as enemies rather than allies.

Alz

Administrator
Staff member
Draco will see the light and denounce being an evil git

I liked this option and went for it ...

Reasoning:

I have said pretty much all i can in a thread about this - but I think in the context of the books - it would make sense to have someone who has been an evil little git become good right at the end - most simplistic way of summing up :D

I think once an evil git always an evil git. I do think he is not above pretending to have seen the error of his ways then spying on OotP. But no, I only trust Malfoy for as far as I can see him.

Weasleyfanforever

Time Turners
Voted

I think that he is gonna remain an evil git.

Reasoning:

I know that JKR has said that it is all about choices, but I think in Draco's case, he has already made his choice. He has chosen to listen to and become a puppet for his father, repeating everything he does, and at the age of 15, he would have, or at least should have his own opinions and I think that that is really because that is what he believes. I think that he believes everything he spouts off, and that he will remain that way until he dies, which I think will be soon enough :p

Nagini

Time Turners
Voted

Draco will remain an evil little git. I wouldn't want him any other way. :D

Reasoning

Draco and his buddies are the baddies or the opposers of Harry, Ron and Hermione. Although he is small time compared to Voldemort and even his own father, I think he will remain a thorn in Harry and his gangs side. I think Draco will do all he can to thwart the DA and will take on a darker prescence in the next two books, especially now since his father is in jail because of Harry etc.

Fortescue

Totally Potterfied!
Voted: He will remain a git!

Reasoning:

His background and pureblood beliefs will be the driving force in his quest for supremacy. It only took the Sorting Hat a second to put him in Slytherin. Malfoy's regard for self-preservation is quite high as he showed during detention in the Forbidden Forrest when he ran off leaving Harry to face Voldemort alone.

Boing

Pops in randomly
Hee hee. I loved the choices . . . :D

As for little Draco, I think he will remain a nasty until the end. It serves as a nice counterpoint for the trio. He is their antagonist at school. In addition to Snape, he adds a level of animosity toward them at their own level.

I think, especially if Snape turns out to be on the side of what is good and right, that Draco has to remain on the other side. If everyone turns out to be on Harry's side except for the DEs and Voldemort that doesn't make me a happy camper.

kashlie

afraid of my own shadow
Voted:

Evil little git he'll stay

Reasoning:

As much as I'd like him to change, I think he'll stay a git, and an evil one at that. He may have one redeeming moment, but it will most likely be self serving. After all, he is a Slytherin. But my main reasoning for my belief is the Eagle Owl. There is something about he and Voldemort both receiving their news from one that really irks me.

Alz

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure this one is still a runner or not?
I mean - given what we found out in HBP - is he still capable of returing back or is he going to be an evil little twerp from now on?

Tinkerbell

Time Turners
I still think that he is gonna turn - he couldn't kill Dumbledore and had been agonising over it for months, so still think that redemption is possible for Draco!!

kashlie

afraid of my own shadow
I still think he is going to get squished by Grawp.

And be an evil git by force, not by wanting to be. He knows if he turns, he'll die, and it would probably be his father that will (or has to) kill him.

Snuffles

the keepr of the Veil
Ha.. I see I'm the only only one who chose

"Draco will do one redeeming act, then revert to an evil git."

Because he did do that in HBP.
The "redeeming act" was that he faltered and was actually going to listen to Dumbledore--not killing him--until Snape did the act himself. Now that Snape took him to wherever, Draco will certainly turn back to an evil git.