Harry Potter the .....Musical???

happy_hannah

Time Turners
on mugglenet today they announced the rumour that is a possible Harry Potter Musical. Personally I hope this is made up, but on the other hand we could have a lot of fun making up songs

Sirius Potter Fan

Night Patroll
Sadly, it's true. I read the article a couple days ago . . . from what i read, they are going to make a one show musical representation of the entire series . . . I get the idea it won't be very detailed here . . .:rolleyes: They are holding auditions for a singing young Harry Potter!

Fortescue

Totally Potterfied!
All I have to say is STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!. I read somewhere that they were trying to get Daniel Radcliff to do the Harry part. Ummm.... we know he can't dance from GOF, and I can't imagine he can sing too well, either. Um . . . . did I say this before??? STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

Honestly, what could Harry possibly have to sing about?

STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

cj633

Time Turners
I agree stupid, stupid, stupid, but a singing Snape? Could be really funny! Maybe Harry Potter the musical comedy.:D:D:D

Sirius Potter Fan

Night Patroll
OMG CJ!!!! a singing Snape! ROFLMPO! I'm not feeling too well today, but you just made my day so much brighter! That'll be making me smile all day long!

happy_hannah

Time Turners
ummm....a dancing voldemort! has anyone imagined that? and he should have a solo where he sits on a chair with a spotlight and sings something like 'its not easy being evil.'

Dr Winterbourne

Time Turners
There is a Buffy episode that is a musical - and it turned out to be one of the best. My gut reaction is to think 'stupid' too, but I guess it can be done well.

I'm sure it won't be, but it could be.

(If you're interested, the episode is called Once More With Feeling; it's in season 6. You can watch it at tvlinks, or one of those websites.)

happy_hannah

Time Turners
i was never a buffy fan but i was forced by one to watch that episode and really liked it. I suppose the hp musical thing could be done, i mean they've turned almost everything into a musical even legally blonde

cj633

Time Turners
ummm....a dancing voldemort! has anyone imagined that? and he should have a solo where he sits on a chair with a spotlight and sings something like 'its not easy being evil.'

I pictured Voldemort as someone like Mr. Bumble in Oliver singing " Boy to Kill" or from Jesus Christ Super Star " I don't know how to Kill Him.
Then maybe Harry singing something like Greased Lighting from Grease only it's about his Thunderbolt or Sound of Music " Find Every Horcrux".
Someone could sing "When you are a Deatheater, youre a Deatheater all the Way" like in West Side Story.

Like I said, Harry Potter the musical comedy could be really funny.