Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ernie

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Other (Please post who)

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters

cagedcactus

Sherbet Lemon
I think it will depend on whether the trio goes back to Hogwarts or not. I think it is going to be between Justin, Ernie, Nevile or Blaise.
I also want Nevile to become headboy and show that strength his parents showed.
Harry does know how to apparate. He did that with DD successfully coming back with that locket.

SnapeLovesLily

Time Turners
cagedcactus said:
I think it will depend on whether the trio goes back to Hogwarts or not. I think it is going to be between Justin, Ernie, Nevile or Blaise.
I also want Nevile to become headboy and show that strength his parents showed.
Harry does know how to apparate. He did that with DD successfully coming back with that locket.

I remember he held onto DD. He has'nt learned how to do it on his own yet. He already knows how to do magic without speaking it and without his wand. We have to put two and two together on that one. I think Harry is going to be at school for a little bit and he is going to be pissed that he is there while Draco and Snape are not.

cagedcactus

Sherbet Lemon
He did hold DD's hand. But that was just so DD can guide him where they were going. In fact when they leave the castle, Harry asks DD whether they will be apparating? To that DD asks Harry, can you do it? Harry says, he doesnt have the licence but yes, he can apparate.
He actually brings DD back on his own. DD was extremely weakened at that moment. I think this description is at the begining of chapter Lightning struck tower.

SnapeLovesLily

Time Turners
He did hold DD's hand. But that was just so DD can guide him where they were going. In fact when they leave the castle, Harry asks DD whether they will be apparating? To that DD asks Harry, can you do it? Harry says, he doesnt have the licence but yes, he can apparate.
He actually brings DD back on his own. DD was extremely weakened at that moment. I think this description is at the begining of chapter Lightning struck tower.

Yeah about a week after i wrote that I read that in the book and thought "Iam gonna eat my foot on that one" I kinda knew it was going to be you to correct me. You keep me on my toes CgdCctus.

cagedcactus

Sherbet Lemon
Yeah about a week after i wrote that I read that in the book and thought "Iam gonna eat my foot on that one" I kinda knew it was going to be you to correct me. You keep me on my toes CgdCctus.

No need to do that. we are all same, trying to solve puzzle here. :D
But back to Topic. I think I would go for Neville for Head boy. because that way Neville can provide so much to Harry by staying in Hogwarts while our trio is after Voldemort's horcruxes. And time to time Neville himself can sneak out or in places that way. I hope Neville and Luna stay involved in Harry's hunt.
They are just a lovely duo. :D

AloysiusWeasley

Time Turners
I'd have to say Harry - for the simple fact that a friend suggested he would return to Hogwarts for classes in the fall, and being Head Boy (and having the associated priviliges) would allow him to sneak off on Order business when he needed to. :)

cagedcactus

Sherbet Lemon
I'd have to say Harry - for the simple fact that a friend suggested he would return to Hogwarts for classes in the fall, and being Head Boy (and having the associated priviliges) would allow him to sneak off on Order business when he needed to. :)

Two things to think about if he returns and becomes Head Boy.
- Is he really protected well enough in that castle with DD gone? After all he is not hidden anymore, everyone will know where he is, and he has to get in and out to find the horcruxes.
- Why draw too much attention, when you need it the least? Wouldnt it make sense to show that he is scared w/o DD, and gone from Hogwarts, So he can stay hidden and hunt the horcruxes?

tobias

Time Turners
I vote for Ron. Remember in the Mirror of Erised?

"Ron, though, was staring transfixed at his image.
"Look at me!" he said.
"Can you see all your family standing around you?"
"No -- I'm alone -- but I'm different -- I look older -- and I'm head boy!"
"What?"
"I am -- I'm wearing the badge like Bill used to -- and I'm holding the house cup and the Quidditch cup -- I'm Quidditch captain, too."

Besides, one would hope for Ron to have his day after 6 books of backseat to Harry.

Pickle Victory

Time Turners
I voted Draco, because.. Well, I like him, but I really think it'd be Ernie.

After all, if Harry and Ron are hypothetically going to not return to Hogwarts on their great Horcrux quest, it won't be either of them. If they do return, however, (maybe Harry manages to kill Voldermort before seventh year starts?) then I think Harry might be Head Boy. As Dumbledore (R.I.P.) didn't choose him as prefect in his fifth year and he seemed to feel guilty, as Tonks says, Harry might well be Head Boy. But as Dumbledore's not there anymore (unless he comes back?) perhaps Professor McGonagall might choose someone else.

I think Ernie would be a likely candidate because.. He reminds me a bit of Percy, actually. I'm not a fan of Percy's, but he does make a good Head Boy. Bossy, smart, pompous..

But who knows what JKR is going to do? Maybe she'll make Neville Head Boy! Or Justin? I like to live with my Draco Malfoy Head Boy fantasy, though, unlikely as it is.

Sirius Potter Fan

Night Patroll
I'm not so sure that Slytherin's make Head Boy or Girl very often. My impression, is that grades are important, but I think good moral fiber is important as well, but, I could be wrong.

Entilzha

Time Turners
Draco left the school dont think he be back
Dumbledore is dead so he cannt pick anyone
McGonagall is a unknow onwhat she will do that if she is Head Mistress
what if the put someone else there
but my hope is for Neville he has come into his own in the last books and need to be rewarded

nymphadora

Time Turners
I picked Ernie. I think he's the logical choice because he was a prefect and a good person and tried his hardest to get good marks. I am doubtful that it will be Harry because he already has too much going on, and as he said at the end of HBP he's not going back to school (although I feel that he might...). I don't think it will be Ron because he just doesn't seem like the Head Boy type, I could be totally wrong however! Neville would be a nice choice, but unlikely because he does not have any sort of leadership training (ie prefect, quiddich captain, etc). I don't believe that Draco would ever be chosen because it's very unlikely that if he did come back to school that McGonagall would even let him back in after what he did. All the rest just are not significant enough of characters... meaning we don't really know about their grades or their leadership qualities, etc.

G

Ginny_Weasly

I voted for Ernie. I think with Dumbledore dying, McGonagall will be headmistress and with Ernie's high regard for the rules she will choose him. Harry says in HBP he will not come back to hogwarts and i'm not even sure there will be a head boy because hogwarts might close. This might seem a little out there but i'm just throwing my thoughts in.

Buckbeak88

Time Turners
I voted for Ernie. I think with Dumbledore dying, McGonagall will be headmistress and with Ernie's high regard for the rules she will choose him. Harry says in HBP he will not come back to hogwarts and i'm not even sure there will be a head boy because hogwarts might close. This might seem a little out there but i'm just throwing my thoughts in.

I agree that Ernie would be a good choice. Harry did say he's not coming back, and my bet is that if he doesn't, Ron won't either. And they may have to close the school. I recall JK saying something like ... Voldemort's going to have the chance to stretch his legs in book7, so things will probably get worse before they get better.

Brycen05

Time Turners
I guess Ernie would make sense. I think that Harry, though he said he wouldn't, would have to come back. Maybe his becoming Head boy would add to his decision to return to hogwarts.

Sirius Potter Fan

Night Patroll
Iwas just thinking about this, and unless it is Harry or Ron, we may never know. If you think about it, the only Head boy's we have known were Percy and Riddle. We were never told about who was head boy any of the other years that Harry was at school. And considering the head boys that we know about, maybe that wouldn't be such an honor for either Harry or Ron!

Mr_Bandman

Time Turners
Hmmm....another parallel between Percy & Tom Riddle....She never makes mistakes, and rarely is anything accidental.....I know this is fodder for another thread, but I think we are about to find out some really nasty stuff about Percy....

Ernie, to stay on topic, would be my guess.....though, if the aforementioned parallel has any weight to it, I don't even know if HB will be mentioned at all in Book 7....

jimbo716

Time Turners
You want foreshadowing? Ron already saw himself as headboy, and as discussed elsewhere, he is most likely a seer.