Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ernie

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Other (Please post who)

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters

kashlie

afraid of my own shadow
Ron did see himself as Headboy and Quidditch captain. Do you think Harry will bestow that upon him? Although Ron and Hermione both hinted that they will join Harry on his quest.

Also, if Ron saw himself as Headboy, and gets it...Harry saw himself with his deceased family...

I don't think Headboy will be important, and not mentioned except in passing. Harry has a lot to do, and probably won't care unless it is Ron.

cagedcactus

Sherbet Lemon
I dont think that Harry can be reunited with his family in this life. Because JKR confirmed it too.
Ron may or may not return, since he wants to join Harry too. But I think that Harry needs Ron and/or Hermione at Hogwarts, to track down this Hallow stuff. (Horcrux location and identify)
I think that if Ron doesnt return, Neville can also fill in. But most probably it will go to Ernie.

HarryPotterFreak13

Time Turners
Harry And Ron cant be head boy!!!! they're not going back to school remember? Don't you have to be a prefect first to become Head Boy anyway? That would automaticly rule out Harry anyway.

Glumbumble

Time Turners
Iwas just thinking about this, and unless it is Harry or Ron, we may never know. If you think about it, the only Head boy's we have known were Percy and Riddle. We were never told about who was head boy any of the other years that Harry was at school. And considering the head boys that we know about, maybe that wouldn't be such an honor for either Harry or Ron!

Other than James of course and James was the only one who was not a prefect before being Head Boy. Of course he was Quidditch Captain, just like Harry.

And Bill as well.

Last edited:

Sirius Potter Fan

Night Patroll
I had forgotten about those two . . . So it would be possible for Harry or Ron either one, but . . . still don't think it will happen or be relavent to the story . . . but i could be wrong!;)

Glumbumble

Time Turners
The qualities that seem to have been possessed by all Head Boys' is that they were academic and a little bossy. Even if Harry and Ron were to return to the school neither of them fit into the normal mould.

Arwan

Time Turners
nobody will be head boy. I think the school will close now that Dombledore is gone(?) and Voldemort is back. Since the main characters will be going to find the 4 Horcrux

Hedwig2006

Time Turners
Re: HeadBoy

Personally, I don't think it matters who will be headboy. At the end of book 6 Harry stated that he would not be returning to Hogwarts, which includes Hermione and Ron. They plan to search for the final horcruxes.

Arwan

Time Turners
I don't think we will read to much about Hogwarts since the main characters will be on a quest which I think Ginny will be joining them on. Plus even if Prof Mcgonagall becomes Head mistress we still need a need transfiguration teacher, potions teacher and DADA teacher.

Sirius Potter Fan

Night Patroll
Actualy Sluggy will still be there for potions, still the other two posts need covering. As previously stated, I don't think this is going to matter in DH. But . . . who knows, Perhaps Harry saying he was leaving was a misdirection by JKR . . .

Piper

Time Turners
I hope that it was a misdirection, but she has said that there will not be another Quiddich match. So that really makes me wonder.

Dr Winterbourne

Time Turners
I just had an idea...

The ministry stuck its nose into Hogwarts in OotP. What if, now Dumbledore, the only one He ever feared, is gone, the corrupt Death-Eater lead school council appointed a Death Eater Principal? Possibly the Dark Lord himself! No. Probably not..

But, a Death Eater - or at least Ministry appointed - principal would drag Harry back to Hogwarts.

Anyway, Draco will thus be Head Boy.

If, however, McGonagall takes over, with Hagrid taking her place as Head of Gryffindor, then I think Harry will be Head Boy. It fits with the whole Oedipal journey he's been on - he is in his father's house, in his father's quidditch position, in his father's cloak, going to kill his father's murderer, drew (I think) his father's ancestor's sword out of his father's ancestor's talking hat, is about to go to his ancestral lands... so, yeah. I think he'll be Head Boy.

Also, his hair is more authentically messy than James' ever was.

Last edited:

Seeker615

Ghosthunter
I don't think Draco will be back.

If Harry does go back to school it would seem likely he would be head boy.

I have a feeling the trio will be at Hogwarts. What better place to plan out what they need to do!

Sirius Potter Fan

Night Patroll
Molly OotP said:
'Wait until your father hears! Ron, I'm so proud of you, what wonderful news, you could end up Head Boy just like Bill and Percy, it's the first step!
I think this would eliminate Harry as a candidate for Head Boy, even if he does show up for school. If being a prefect is the first step toward being head boy or girl, then Harry is out, as well as any other Gryffindors other than Ron, so that mean no Nevil, Seamus, or Dean as well.​

Piper

Time Turners
James Potter was head boy, but not a prefect. Lupin was the prefect in their year it said. I believe that is in OotP. When they are at Grimmauld place at the first of the year, and Ron learns he is the prefect. Harry was upset, until he learned that James wasn't prefect either.

Dr Winterbourne

Time Turners
Honestly, I think it must be Harry.

These books are the history of a figure who will be legend amungst wizards forever. In every book, he adds to this history. And it takes place in small ways as well as great.

He wins the house cup for Gryffindor, breaking Slytherin's reign. He is the youngest seeker in 100 years. He wins them the Quidditch cup. In his time at Hogwarts, he was Quidditch captain. He knows more about the castle's layout than any other student. He won the tri-wizard cup.

We are witnessing a legend being written.

He's gonna be head boy.

Last edited:

Mr_Bandman

Time Turners
I keep looking at the UK children’s book cover......Ron & Hermione resplendent in elegant dress robes; Harry tattered and unkempt (Lupin-like)---perhaps still wearing his Dudley-hand-me-downs? To me this suggests that Ron & Hermione return to school (perhaps at Harry's insistence? Are they more valuable there? Does Molly put her foot down & make Ron go back?) and that Harry does not go back, and that they reunite later in the book to go after Voldemort together.

Sirius Potter Fan

Night Patroll
I'm certain that Molly will insist that Ron finish school, and try to convince Harry to do the same. But, I don't think those robes have anything to do with Ron being head boy. from what I remember, Percy only had a badge, not special robes. Harry does certainly look "lupinish" although all three show signs of a battle, Harry is definately worse for wear. And Harry is clearly not wearing robes of any sort. The robes look more like dress robes, and the bottles seem to go with them . . . Ron's, green (red heads almost always look better in green) and masculine, Hermionies purple and lacy. If I could make a guess I would say that somehow the wedding is interupted just prior to this scene. I am hoping that the trio does go back to Hogwarts, they need a bit more normalcy, and, if James was head boy Harry may still be.