June Wizard of the Month

happy_hannah

Time Turners
i guess we can assume that j.k is putting the founders up with the items they had that voldemort made into a horcrux, huffelpuff was holding the cup, slytherin has the locket, we'll just have to see what she does for the others

Mr_Bandman

Time Turners
I did a little research, with help from the HP Lexicon site----neither Rowena Ravenclaw or Godric G. has been Wizard of the Month yet. I think we can assume that one or the other will be it for July. My guess is it will be RR----I think She is giving small clues & is holding GG until after the book is released because it may give something away about the horcruxes.

Sirius Potter Fan

Night Patroll
Makes sense . . . what a teaser that woman is! I agree Ravenclaw will be next, and perhaps it will be the tiara that's hers, or I would be willing to bet that it's something we know of in any case. She's going to keep Gryffindor's a secret. It makes ya crazy!

Rory

Time Turners
What about the fact that SS is NOT wearing a ring?
If the Gaunt family ring wasn't his, whose was it?

Mr_Bandman

Time Turners
What about the fact that SS is NOT wearing a ring?
If the Gaunt family ring wasn't his, whose was it?

I've actually been wondering that as well.....could fit in with the DIATSSISE thoery----if the ring was not a the cause of the damage to DD's hand at all----perhaps it was not a horcrux...?.....

SeriusLivesOn

Time Turners
did anyone else see a resembelence between the WOTM from may, the picture of helga huffle puff and the past descriptions we have recieved of Weasley family members?! red hair and everything... just wondering. is it possilbe that they are decendents? Salazar looks a little frightening, and i agree his lack of the gaunt ring is suspicious...

Rory

Time Turners
Salazar looks a little snake-like. Check out the nose slits.
Maybe you don't get a basilisk by hatching a chicken's egg under a toad. Maybe you become one by splitting your soul. Now there's something that would be "worse than death."

And yes, SeriusLivesOn, Helga H reminded me of the Weasleys too.

Hoggy Warty Hogwarts

Outside Playing Quidditch
I was looking at that aswell with the ring.. very interesting...
you know i was just sruck by a thought when reading these posts ( and i only thought it for a sec and thought well i might put that down and see what reaction i get) but it is very funny (well i thought anyway) but anyway what if the giant squid was GG's and he is Voldemorts horcrux LOL only kidding it just flashed in my mind so like i said i thought id put it down (im just getting anxious) sorry everyone i hope it made you laugh though....:eek: :D