not scar!!

Morfin Gaunt

dumbledores army
the last word in the final book is no longer scar i read today.

The plots have taken a darker turn and Rowling has in the past revealed that she would kill off at least two of the main characters.

When asked by the chat show host whether the word "scar" was still the last word in the book, as had been reported, she said: "Scar? It was for ages, and now it's not.

"Scar is quite near the end, but it's not the last word."

watch jonathon ross 6/7 on bbc one

Sirius Potter Fan

Night Patroll
UGH! and she doesn't even give us what the new last word is???? Not that the other word gave us much to really go on, but at least we thought we "knew" something! :rolleyes: Well . . . no matter . . . not like it will keep me from reading the book anyway:) Only thing is . . . will I or anyone else risk spoiling things by checking for the last word before we read the book?

So tempting . . .!

Alz

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - I think that was quite clever - all those years we all believed we knew how it would end - and now even the last word has been taken away!
All those debates over the years that could have lead to scar being the last word - LMAO!
Sorry - warped sense of humour I guess - no not me, JKR!

Sirius Potter Fan

Night Patroll
YOu know . . . the really wiked part of it is that even when we see how it ends now, we are always going to wonder still what it would have been with scar as the end. Surely someone will convince her to let us know what it was!