The Riddle's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrettyMS.Potter

Time Turners
Hi - I have a questions here if anyone can help........

In the beginnnig of book 4 GoF. When it talks about the Riddles house and Frank the gardner. It say's that all 3 Riddles were found dead right? And that they were not liked by the village people. So then if Tom Riddle is Voldemort how is it that he is alive if he was killed along with his parents. Also the teenage boy seen with dark hair and pale skin who was that? I'm Kinda confused with that chapter can anyone help clarify this......

Thanks!

Boing

Pops in randomly
The three people that were killed in the Riddle house were Voldemort's dad, whose name is also Tom Riddle (he told Harry in CoS that he was named after his filthy Muggle father), and Voldemort's grandparents. So, the older people were the grandparents and the middle-aged son was the dad. The skinny boy was Tom Riddle, Jr. (later known as Voldemort). He never forgave his dad for abandoning his mom and went and killed the whole family that night.

Hope that makes sense!

PrettyMS.Potter

Time Turners
Thanks Boing. I just thought it could be Voldemort starting to working on his plan of being immortal. You know kinda work on his own death and messing around with spells to try and accomplish what he wants to be. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.